Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Opinion on the cluster

When I registered for the Language of Human Rights cluster I wasn't really sure what to expect starting off. I decided to register for this cluster because I wanted to explore more about Human Rights and as to why its so hard for countries to just band together and have peace. I know its very hard for countries to just throw away their differences and just have peace all around but what I wonder is why we don't work harder to getting this peace that a lot of people so badly want. The reason I feel these classes go together I guess would be cause depending on how a person or group of people speak or the languages they know, other people would possibly just use that as an excuse to judge someone or outcast them, stripping them of some of their human rights. So far I'm liking what I see, hopefully the classes will only continue to get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment